Saturday 18 February 2012

Meet My Children

I have 2 wonderfull children

DJ- he is 6years old and was born on 21/08/2005, at 7.01am, weighing a healthy 8lb 4.5oz,
last year after nearly 2years of asking his school teachers to test dj to see if he was dyslexic, they finally agreed to test him, and we found out that he is, in some aspects dj has the abillity to do things as an 8years and 2months old would, but in others it is 3years and 7months,
since having the test dj has been getting extra help and has improved loads,
DJ likes to spend time with his friends, he likes to help me with his little sister and he enjoys all arts and crafts, jigsaws and playing on the wii

Ruby- Ruby is 16months old, and the horror of the family, she has the most amazing personallity and is so cheeky, but she knows how to get what she wants already( think she going to be trouble, lol)


like most children her age she likes to make her mess, her fave things are her baby dolls, meerkat teddy, she also likes music, as soon as she hears it, she starts dancing,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly, great to be a part of your upcoming blogs. I also love to comp and have 2 lovely girls, Rebecca 17 and Beth 15. Looking forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww you have very beautiful children hun im a new liker to your blog,ty for following mine and for your lovely comment on my post of my son xx
    (my wonderful madhouse)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and no worries, I hope you get the help you need and thank you for following xx

    ReplyDelete