Wednesday 23 May 2012

NATURALLY POWERED


I am a member of www.bzzagent.co.uk and am an official bzz agent, so sometimes I am sent products free of charge to review.
For this I was sent the naturally powered toilet cleaner (full size) and 2 samples of the washing up liquid and some money of vouchers. I have handed out the money off vouchers and washing up liquid samples to friends and have tried and reviewing the toilet cleaner myself.

Naturally powered all in one toilet gel has a lovely citrus scent to it, It claims to kill 99.9% of bacteria as well as disinfect, cleans, freshen and remove limescale from your toilet. It is recommended you leave in the toilet for at least 2 hours or overnight before flushing. I have done both

After leaving this for just over 2 hours I went to flush the chain and was surprised as it had cleaned and removed the limescale from the bottom of the toilet.
I left it a few days and again tried this but leaving it over night, when I woke in the morning I woke to the lovely smell of citrus in my bedroom and on the landing, After flushing the chain I was really surprised with the results, again it had cleared the limescale and my toilet smelt fresh and was sparkling.

Naturally powered also make other products and are produced for tesco and for sale in tesco stores.
It comes in a recycled plastic bottle with a green screw top lid that is suitable for recycling.
The only problem I have had with this is that the neck of the bottle is straight, I think it would be better if it was curved. This toilet gel isn't as thick as other brands of toilet cleaner I have used so I didn't expect it to work as well but it did, I still have a little of this product well and will be buying this in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment