Friday 7 September 2012

JOHN LAWSONS CIRCUS



Every year during the summer holidays the circus comes to my local town and does 2 shows a day for 3-4 days before setting of to their next destination.
And every year we go, we normally go to the later show but this year we went to the one during the day, this was because I don't drive and public transport it much better during the day and also because my mum and step-dad were looking after ruby for me.
We got to the circus 30 minutes before it was due to start, this was so that we could make sure we got a good seat so that the kids could stay and also so we had time to get drinks and pop-corn before the show started.
John Lawsons circus has been coming to my local town for a good few years and each year we always have a good time, As you can see from the picture above DJ had his face painted, was surprised as it only cost £1.50, I was expecting it to cost quite a lot more.
This year myself and DJ went with my friend Kirsty and her son Dean, both boys behaved really well and laughed all the way through
I have to say I'm looking forward to them coming back next year as they are changing a few of their acts, although I'm wondering if they will be as good as the one's they already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment