Monday 12 March 2012

IT'S YOUR STORY, PERSONALISED BOOKS

https://www.itsyourstory.co.uk

I was lucky enough to receive this book from itsyourstory.co.uk to review.
First I had to decide what book I would like and choose a message to include inside the book and then to upload the pictures I wanted, I sent in 4 pictures, mum, dad, DJ and Ruby (sister), The total for the book and delivery was £18.50 (I was sent a £20.00 voucher as I agreed to review a book for them)
The website was easy to use and browse around, with various books to choose from, you can also choose a book where it is just the child that stars.
I choose this book as DJ is dyslexic and after having a flick through realised it would be perfect for my son as the writing is quite large and the book is fairly easy to read.



I gave DJ the book and he was over the moon with it, he was so excited to see pictures of us all included in the story, I really like the fact that you are able to put your own personalised message in the book, it makes it feel more personal and a nice present to give to someone whom you care about and love so much.
I was kept updated by email on the progress of the book and was even able to see it on line, It was stated that I would receive the book with 14days of placing my order and I can say I was really pleased with delivery as I had it within 7days.
I will use the website again to purchase further books for friends and family members birthdays/Christmas,
Also if you order through them they also send you offers via email offering you money off further purchases.
I highly recommend this website to anyone who has children/grandchildren and also to people who are thinking about purchasing something different for a friends/relatives child


No comments:

Post a Comment