Friday 23 March 2012

MOTHERS DAY

I thought I would let you all know about my mother's day. Well I woke up to DJ my 6year old son bringing me some biscuits and a can of red bull to me in bed for my breakfast, and although I don't normally eat first thing I ate them as he had gone down stairs, and used his little stool to get them from the cupboard for me, I had a kiss and cuddle of both children. We then sat in bed, well me and DJ did, Ruby trashed my bedroom, whilst we watched cbeebies for minutes, We then went downstairs and I put the TV on for the kids whilst I made them some breakfast, after breakfast DJ got himself dressed whilst I got myself and ruby dressed, then DJ presented me with 2 lovely handmade cards and a picture he had done for me, I knew we were going to my mum's for dinner and was told the night before it wouldn't be ready until around 2.30pm so I decided to take the kids for a walk, where DJ kindly picked me some daffodils from the side of the road, on the way back we collected some long grass so we could feed the horse, Ruby loved this as it most of tickled her hand as the horse took it from her hand. By the time we got back it was time to go to my mums so we could give her the gifts and cards we had bought, We got her a card each from myself and the kids, some chocolates and a lovely purple heart shaped box, I was then given my gifts that my mum had got me from the kids, I had another 2cards, a box of diary milk chocolates, some Thornton chocs with I love mummy written on it and the same purple box we had got my mum. Dinner was lovely, a nice big chicken dinner, followed by strawberry's and ice cream, A massive thank you to my step-dad for cooking it for us all. After dinner we sat and watched a film, then I took the kids home, and gave the kids a bubble bath, some supper and a story for Ruby before I put her to bed, Me and DJ decided to make some cakes, we made fairy cakes with faces and some chocolate cookies. I really enjoyed my mother's day, it was lovely to spend it with the people who mean the world to me and hope all you yummy mummy's out there also had a lovely day. Once I find my camera lead I will add a few pictures to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment