Thursday 2 August 2012

Personalised Teacher Cup

Find me a gift kindly sent me this cup to review for them, What makes this cup more special is the fact that it is personalised and delivery is still fast.
The cup came packaged well and arrived within a few days of me supplying them with the information I required to be placed on the cup.
The cup itself is well made and has a picture of books, pens and rulers on, Then on one side of the cup it has the wording I requested.

I like the fact that there is some colour on the cup so it's not just plain white with some writing on.
My son couldn't wait to give this to his teacher and it made it all the more special as Mrs Owen has been fantastic with DJ over the past year.
Mrs Owen actually gave me a call at the end of the school day to say thank you so much for the cup, it was one of the nicest gifts she had received in all her years as a teacher

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/personalised-gifts/

No comments:

Post a Comment